Friday, March 25, 2011

What a word

anywere u are im near
anywere u go i be there
anytime u whisper my name u will see
how every single promise i keep
cuz what kind of guy would i be
if i was to leave when u need me most
what are words
if u really dont mean them
when u say them
what are words
if they are only for good times
then they dont
when its love
u say them out loud
those words they never go away
they live on even when we are gone
and i know an angel was sent just for me
and i know im meant to be where i am
and im gonna be
standing right beside her tonight
and im gonna be by your side
i would never leave when she needs me most
im forever keeping my angel close..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kedengarannya bagus, saya suka membaca blog Anda, hanya ditambahkan ke favorit saya;)

hezyHakym said...

tq..
;)..