Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dont cry

talk to me softly
theres something in ur eyes
dont hang ur head in sorrow
and please dont cry
i know how u feel inside
i been there before
somethings changing inside u
and dont u know
dont u cry tonight
i still love u baby
dont u cry tonight
there a heaven above u baby
and dont u cry tonight
give me a whisper
and give me a sign
give me a kiss before u tell me goodbye
dont u take it so hard now
and please dont take it so bad
i will still be thinking of u
and the times we had
and please remember that i never lied
and please remember how i felt inside now
u got to make it ur own way
but u be alright now
u will feel better tomorrow
come the morning light now...

2 comments:

winkwinkwink said...

ermm.. nie lagu ke pe???

hezyHakym said...

ye..
knape minat ke..
;)..