Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Smile

u are better then the best
im lucky just to linger in ur light
cooler then the flip side of my pillow thats right
completely unaware
nothing can compare to where u send me
lets me know that its ok
its ok
and the moments when my good times start to fade
u make me smile like the sun
fall out the bed
sing like a bird
dizzy in my head
spin like a record
crazy on a sunday night
u make me dance like a fool
forget how to breathe
shine like gold
buzz like a bee
just the thought of u can drive me wild
u make me smile
even when u are gone
sumhow u come along
just like a flower poking through the sidewalk
crack and just like that
u steal away the rain and just like that
dont know how i lived without u
cause every time that i get around u
i see the best of me inside ur eyes
u make me smile..

0 comments: